The Mustache The Mustache

I'm a jew
(well partially)
And i'm laughing my ass off!
DARN YOU RAZOR COMPANIES!!!! DARN YOOOOOOOU

3 at the look at the screen of C.O.D you can see fluttershy :3
4. Jaltiod and obliviousEmi you never fail to impress
5 Liked favourite'd AND SUBCRIBED

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

mom!!! mom!!! mom!!! mom!!! mom!!!
M...my rainbow dash! Mom!!!Mom!!
mm. My rainbow dash!!!

Me: fuck yo rainbow dash ma rainbow dash.
(i'm a brony but i haz no pony toys :I )

Clay Absol Clay Absol

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABSOL!!! :3 *fangirl like screams that im to lazy to write again but for somereason im writing this which takes away the point of the former statement and if your still reading good for you even though you could be doing something useful instead of reading this comment lile brushing your hair or teeth or gettig a job or going outsode especially if its raining rains so beautiful or eat shonzberries i love that word even though iv'e never tried them and if your to dull to get this im just wasting your time for the fun of it now uhhh what was my point again hold on lemme grab my script uhhhhhhh oh yeah* I love it if i saw a absol in real life i would bow down give it a pokeball and ask it to catch and train me DONE. (thank you for reading this is starshine signing out!)

Jiovanni responds:

wow that was a whole can of crazy there... :-P

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked this piece. I just gave it away to a good friend. I made this special for him. I just made a mew that I posted.

I've had a lot of people telling me that Absol is their Absol-ute fave pokemon.

AnimatedJames Fan Art AnimatedJames Fan Art

Awesome i love james and your art

MofetaFanBoyNG responds:

Thanks. ^^

Starfire Starfire

Amazing art i always poved the show in whats it called teen justice robin beast boy and. Yborg come back but its was only in a few snapshots i found online so i dont know its real deal or not especially since i didnt see raven or star, but yeah i still like tera best though! Tera for the win!
(i cried when she died which in ttg she shoupd be dead... -,-)