All 70 art Reviews

Clay Absol Clay Absol

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABSOL!!! :3 *fangirl like screams that im to lazy to write again but for somereason im writing this which takes away the point of the former statement and if your still reading good for you even though you could be doing something useful instead of reading this comment lile brushing your hair or teeth or gettig a job or going outsode especially if its raining rains so beautiful or eat shonzberries i love that word even though iv'e never tried them and if your to dull to get this im just wasting your time for the fun of it now uhhh what was my point again hold on lemme grab my script uhhhhhhh oh yeah* I love it if i saw a absol in real life i would bow down give it a pokeball and ask it to catch and train me DONE. (thank you for reading this is starshine signing out!)

Jiovanni responds:

wow that was a whole can of crazy there... :-P

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked this piece. I just gave it away to a good friend. I made this special for him. I just made a mew that I posted.

I've had a lot of people telling me that Absol is their Absol-ute fave pokemon.

AnimatedJames Fan Art AnimatedJames Fan Art

Awesome i love james and your art

MofetaFanBoyNG responds:

Thanks. ^^

Starfire Starfire

Amazing art i always poved the show in whats it called teen justice robin beast boy and. Yborg come back but its was only in a few snapshots i found online so i dont know its real deal or not especially since i didnt see raven or star, but yeah i still like tera best though! Tera for the win!
(i cried when she died which in ttg she shoupd be dead... -,-)

PokeFusion: Jigglypix PokeFusion: Jigglypix

Its hideous yet compellingly hard to not want to look at... *The story of my life*

Marcy Marcy

lots of people don't get she had her hair that way during the show and its cannon not just a style people like to give her its one of her looks.
But other than that great job i really like it :D

SileNt-Sam responds:

thanks ^^

Self-Paultrait Self-Paultrait

you are so handsome ;D lol nice work you look nice

How to Public Speak How to Public Speak

awkward boner when someone tells you to do tjat at a wedding

A Horse for Rachel A Horse for Rachel

this reminds me of my friend madison she loves horses 2 and she lives on a horse ranch and does show riding

Jiovanni responds:

awesome! glad you like it!

Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash

she is a bit tubby but rainbow has had a few to many cupcakes from pinkie and OMG PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DO CHUBI VERSIONS OF THE MLP IN THERE SUPER HERO VERSIONS AKA THE POWER PONIES PLEASE!!!!

Gravity Falls Gravity Falls